Un podcast de Jacob Morgan (@) avec Jade Forester (@) de Badge Alliance sur les badges numériques qui pourrait être une solution aux défis des systèmes d’éducation d’aujourd’hui. Voyez ou revoyez L’éducation du 21e siècle : Michel Serres, Sir Ken Robinson et Edgar Morin.
Voici le podcast : Education Is Broken: Open Badges Might Be The Solution
Contenu du podcast :
- The definition of badges in a learning environment
- The purpose and types of badges in a traditional education setting
- Examples of educational institutions and companies that are using open badges
- The reason why the concept of badges was developed
- What needs to happen for employers to be able to take these badges seriously or look at these badges as a way to evaluate potential employees
- Determine whether open badges is the solution for the future of education and competency-based learning
- Which parts of the world are adopting open badges more than others
- A look of open badges in the future.
Bonne écoute !